Saturday 19 December 2015

Pre-Christmas Target Met!

Hello everyone! Welcome back!

Sorry about not posting over the last couple of days. Thursday I was making sure that all my work was ready for my deadline on Friday, Friday, as well as hand in, I was working with Nadia a little more on some timeline aspects of Pandora etc. So....sorry for being a little later than normal.

But anyway, for Dreamwalkers, I had a goal that I wanted to hit before Christmas break, both as part of my course and as I hope to continue Dreamwalkers fully. My goal was that I would have between 16-24 finished pages, a front cover and any prelude work towards it, as well as continuing a blog with once weekly posts on the Dreamwalkers side of things, as well as work with Nadia towards Pandora.

Yesterday, I handed in 16 complete pages, one page of line art, three pages of line art with colour but sound effects and words needed, a front cover, my sketchbook and page sketches up to page 25 and a script for the entire first chapter of Dreamwalkers. Obviously I've been posting up here once a week as well, and have done work towards Pandora, which I have also been speaking about on here.

Speaking of Pandora, there is an update there! We've actually found someone willing to do the music for the Pandora comic trailer that we are hoping to have up and running for May MCM. The trailer, once finished, should be available on Youtube as well, and I'll link to it here once its done, for those of you who are unable to see us at MCM next year

Another update is that Myself and Nadia will be attending the True Believers convention in February and we have a table booked. I will be posting a map of where we will be located a little bit closer to the time. In the meantime, however, they asked us to fulfill a short questionnaire that everyone can read to see what to expect from us. If you're interested, please check us out here:

http://oktruebelievers.com/hauntednerd/2015/10/29/the-5-question-interview-37-with-tanra-studios

Our work is not yet over, however, though we are now off for Christmas. I'll be doing a few non-Dreamwalkers related pics over Christmas, such as my entry for the Bubblegum and Marzipan competition I entered (the deadline being January 30th) as well as working on a few hoped for pictures I've been hoping to do for a while.

It is also my hope to get started on a true portfolio website, rather than just using DA as I currently do. While I will still update DA, I do hope that people will check out my portfolio page once it's finished. I will, of course, be adding a link to it here.

I will be continuing my once a week posts over the Christmas holidays to keep you updated.

So, until next time!

Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment