Thursday 3 December 2015

Panic Time! Deadlines and More

Hi Everyone! Welcome back!

December already - time really has been flying, but considering before Christmas can come up, deadlines are getting closer, it's really time to get a rush on. Thankfully, if I keep going as I am, I should reach the 16 pages that I thought I'd be able to get to, though admittedly they aren't in a set order just yet. I can reveal that currently I have 12 pages completed, one page with line art completed and ready for colour and base sketches done to page 25

I thought I would show another page, just to give you an idea of what might be to come. No words or sound effects, of course - we dont want spoilers after all - but I hope that you enjoy!


Its not much to go on for plot, but it at least gives an example of the art again.

Though in terms of content, next week I'll be talking about one of the other main characters for Dreamwalkers - Somnus!

On another note, I've been up to a few other things - we were asked to create a CV and apply for a fake job in order to get used to applying for work in the comic industry. While it might not be fully applicable, since Nadia and I are hoping to take Tanra Studios professionally, it was still an interesting experience - plus it let me update my CV, which I haven't in a while. We are supposed to create a creative CV as well, but considering setting up a business, we don';t think this will be applicable to us. We are, however, in the process of setting up a website and are still working on the sprites for it. I'm also intending to set up an online portfolio over Christmas, which I feel would work out better than the CV in a creative sense. I might do a creative CV if I have time (for experience if nothing else), but Since there is a plan in place along with the deadlines, its not the highest priority.

Not a masive amount to report at the moment because all I've really done other than that was knuckle down to do my work and trying not to worry about deadlines. lol

Still, I hope to get lots more done and that you'll look forwards to my character talk on Somnus next week.

Until then!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment