Thursday 26 November 2015

Pages and Progression

Hi everyone! Welcome back!

Well, after spending a lot of time on my report last time, I've started to get back in the swing of working on Dreamwalkers again, despite the fact that the computer has done its upmost to stop me by crashing. I've got a counter measure, though - Save every five minutes! It gets irritating, but not as irritating as losing all that work! A bit of advice for everyone there!

As for pages, I have managed to get almost 9 pages ready for type to be added. If the computer behaves itself, hopefully I'll be on target.

Though if you're interested, I have a page that I can show. Its not spoiling everything for you guys, so I don't mind showing a little of my work in progress.

Sorry its not the most interesting of pages, but if nothing else, it might show a bit on the kind of work I'm doing - So, that is the base sketches, then the line art and the colour as well. All I need to do now is add any sound effects and any speech to this page.

Still, got a lot of work to go, since I have a total of 25 pages sketched right now. So I'll be doing my best!

I'm also contemplating what my business card will be like. I made a business bookmark last year, but people didn't seem to realise it was a business card at the convention. So I'll be looking to make a more standard business card. I have a few ideas, but nothing solid yet.

Though a character I'm considering putting on it is a mascot character made for Pandora that I created, inspired from a silly conversation I had with Nadia.

A sketch of the character is this:



Well, with a silly face. lol! I'm thinking of doing several with different expressions etc.

Its one that I've been enjoying drawing if nothing else, out of the ideas I've made, along with a cartoony picture of myself, but then again, I might use both.

I've done some external work as well! I was asked to design a tattoo. My client asked me to make a Libra symbol, with the words that are usually linked to that star sign inside it, looking as if it was carved or scratched or burned into the skin. This was what I came up with:


My client was really pleased with it as well! He's intending to have it done in December and is happy to have me photograph it once it's done, so I'll be posting that up once the tattoo is finished.

So yes, somewhat busy week this week. I hope to get a lot more done as well.

Until next time!

Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment