Monday 23 January 2017

From Me to You



Hi everyone! Welcome back!

Sooooo, I've been a busy bee this week. As well as my bar job, I've been doing stock checks for something that will be coming up very soon (which I'll be talking about in depth next time). On the down side, I had a filling fall out, which kinda sucks since I only went to the dentist literally days before. Typical. Still, it's not all bad news - I started a new job, which I've had tons of fun at on my first day, and I have family members recommending me a good accountant, so, unlike my stint as an Aromatherapist, I shouldn't have as much trouble managing my books.

Speaking of family members, it's my big sister's birthday today! Happy Birthday, Dawnie! I hope you had a wonderful day!

As I mentioned last time, I already had a present for her (which she has had and likes, I'm happy to say!) But I wanted to get her something penguin themed, since that is her favourite animal. No luck on that front for my present, as they sold out of what I wanted to get, so since my main present was not, in fact, a penguin, I decided to draw one instead.

It wasn't fully finished the way I wanted it to be, due to my busy week and unexpected filling malfunction, so I will give her the fully completed one when I'm done. In the meantime I did manage to do the line art and flat colour, which I hope she will enjoy until then!

Birthday Penguin says hello. Say hello to Birthday Penguin :D

Like I said, its all in flat colour, but I thought it came out pretty well, even for just that. Despite it's unfinished state, I hope that Dawn will enjoy the additional gift, with the promise of a nice completed one to come :)

One thing I will say though is 'Circles'. I never could get the hang of circles. Maybe its cause there's no edges to hold onto? :/

*Dodges thrown tomatoes*

Sorry, sorry, I had to! My jokes are terrible and I should feel ashamed.

...

Oh well!

So, until next time, everyone!

Tara



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tara x
    Here's hoping this new job is truly awesome and leads to fame and fortune!
    Dawnie

    ReplyDelete