Monday 2 January 2017

Happy (Belated) New Year!



Hey Everyone! Welcome back!

And also, while slightly belated, a very Happy New Year to you all!

So, 2016 has come and gone, and we're now taking our first tentative steps into 2017. So, in order to celebrate the tremendous occasion....we'll look back at 2016 instead. lol. But really, what a year it's been. In all honesty, it's been a bit of a mixed bag for many people, but there has been some good in the year. After all, it was this past year that I graduated from Staffordshire University with a First to my name, after all, not to mention the first chapter of Dreamwalkers was completed as well. And the biggest happiness to 2016 for me was the birth of my baby niece, Tabitha. In light of all those little bits of Happiness, I can't truly look badly on 2016, even though there were a lot of changes that happened over the year otherwise - though how those will turn out will remain to be seen.

Still, I tend to try to look at things optimistically, so let's at least give the new year a chance, right?

So, with the quick look back out of the way, where will we be going from here onwards?

Well, there are a few things coming up. Firstly, Conventions. Like last year, Nadia and I will be attending conventions, where our comics will be available for sale, along with merch and commissions being available. I'll be keeping my eye out for more for later in the year as well. We're hoping to attend at least five, though that will, of course, depend on funding and print costs.

I'm also considering making a red bubble account. For those of you who don't know, red bubble is a site where you can have designs you made printed onto things like T-Shirts and the like, which can be bought online. If I do make the account, I'll be sure to link you guys in, as the money will all be to help better publish the comics :) And hopefully, because you'll like the designs I've made as well, of course.

On the Tanra Studio side of things, Nadia will also be running our YouTube Channel, where we'll be making short skits, tips and tricks videos and even comic trailers. Of course, we're both still new to animation (other than a brief practice stint of animation we did for a term at Uni), but we do hope you'll enjoy our wackiness anyway.

And finally, of course, I'll be working hard to do more towards Dreamwalkers, as well as many other art based projects for you all to enjoy, so I hope you'll all follow me through this year as well!

Thank you all so much for your support so far, and I hope I continue to enjoy it in the future, too!

Until next time!

Tara




No comments:

Post a Comment