Monday 26 December 2016

Boxing Day Special!



Hey Everyone! Welcome back!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. If any of you have been following the TanraStudios blog, Nadia and I left a Christmas message there, which is mainly why this one is on Boxing Day. Well, that and I usually post on Mondays for this blog. lol. Either way, I hope you all had a good one, and we've still got the New Year coming up too.

I've been pretty busy with my day job over Christmas - its the time of year when everyone goes out to celebrate after all. But I did manage to finish the Christmas gift to Nadia on Christmas Eve and sent it to her. I'll show the image here, but I've found the resolution seems to be really off on the blog lately. Not sure why, so I will also leave a link to my DA account for anyone who might want to see it in its glory.

So, here was me finished Gift-Pic!

Though for the better quality version, click here

So, I really enjoyed doing the hair the most on this picture with the lowlights and highlights. Makes the hair seem as though it stands out more. With her clothing colour as it was, I thought it best to stick with the simple blue-and-snowflake pattern to help Rodessa stand out. As mentioned before, the previous blank space now has a Christmas greeting as well.

I sent it to Nadia, who was really happy, especially with the plushy character cameo as well. I'm just really happy that my rendition of her character came out so well! Its certainly good practice for once I'm the main artist for Pandora for a few chapters.

But, all in all, I had a lot of fun with this project. Maybe I can do something similar for Christmas next year, too :)

I hope everyone else has had as much fun this Christmas as I have. Stay safe for the rest of the holidays and I'll see you all in the New Year!

Until next time!

Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment