Monday 24 April 2017

Comic Con Ahoy!



Hey everyone! Welcome back!

I'll be taking a break from the usual dream and nightmare mythology for this week to let you guys know about an upcoming event! So, here I am to let you know that this coming weekend, I, as part of TanraStudios, will be at another con! This one is the Birmingham Comic Con on the 29th of April!

Our comics, which also includes Dreamwalkers, will be on sale at the convention, along with prints and we'll also be offering commissions as well to anyone interested. As usual, our popular Luck Dip will also be available, allowing people to win anything from chocolate, to one of our comics for only a pound a play!

I'm pretty excited for it, to be honest!

Either way, if you're attending the event, please keep an eye out for us! We'd love to see you. You'll be able to find us at the event here:


I'll also be live tweeting from the event, too, so be sure to keep your eyes open for those! I could be commenting on anything from Stall events to cool cosplays to food related stuff or even just random doodles that me and Nadia might be doing throughout the day. Hopefully you'll enjoy our messages. I'll also be commenting on my summery of the event on my next blog post as well, so if you've never been to Birmingham Comic Con before, you might be interested in seeing what its about.
If you're in the Birmingham area in general, you might see us around on the day before and the day after the event, too. I'll admit that I've only been to Birmingham maybe.....once or twice in my life? So we're hoping to make a good trip of it. You're all welcome to come say hi if any of you see us around. I know I'm looking forwards to seeing Birmingham as well as the con!

Hoping to see you all there!

'Til next time!

Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment