Monday 17 April 2017

Nightmare Facts



Hey everyone! Welcome back!

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! I know that this past week, including the Easter Weekend, when I wasn't working at my job, I spend most of my time doing more interesting searches on dreams and nightmares that would both help in my portrayals in Dreamwalkers and purely for interest in the topic - its amazing the kind of things you can learn about dreams and that's not even including some of the stuff we've already looked into! During my search, I came across this pretty cool video on YouTube which was actually pretty relevant to my research, too, and gave a few interesting facts, too, some I've mentioned in passing and others that were pretty new to me as well.

As such, I thought I'd share the video with you guys. The video, of course, is not mine, so all credit goes to Alltime10s on YouTube. Give his video a like if you enjoy it, and give him some support :) I know I have! He's even got a few other dream related videos, too, and many other really interesting vids, so check him out :) I left a link to his YouTube channel if you click on his name.

For now, though, lets have a look at his Top 10 Horrifying Facts About Nightmares


I hope you enjoy! I know its certainly helped give me lots of interesting things to look into more, too :) Definitely a good point to start research into nightmares.

I'll certainly be looking up more interesting videos, facts and mythologies surrounding dreams and nightmares, too. I am also starting on a new tattoo project for a client, too, so hopefully I'll have some more in depth stuff to show to you guys for next time.

Until next time!

Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment