Monday 6 November 2017

Updates!!!



Hey everyone! Welcome back!

So, not so much in way of pictures today, but this week is mostly a catch up on some interesting things I have going for me this week and to let you know pretty much why I don't have much to really show this week without being lazy and saying 'blog is a no go today kay bye!' - because honestly, the reasons are pretty related to my art work after all.

So, what do I have to update you guys on?

Well, firstly I should mention why no pictures etc this week. Basically, I'm currently hired to do a commission for someone, the art itself being a Christmas gift from the person commissioning me, so I didn't particularly want to spoil any surprise for the person the gift is going to before they have had a chance to receive it. I will do a full update on my project when the time comes to show you what, exactly, has had my attention, but for now, I couldn't really show you except for perhaps a few of my warm up sketches at some point. I'll get around to showing those as well later, but even those could be considered spoilers right now, so....yes, please bare with me, there.

The second update is that I am being presented the opportunity on getting a new Wacom tablet. Yay! At the moment I'm using a fairly standard intuos, which is great for travel due to its sizing, but not particularly overly professional. However, if all goes to plan, I may soon have a Wacom Pro, which is something I'm looking forwards to. A bit more expensive than my intuos was, but at the same time, it should help having better, more professional equipment.

I mean I'd love one of those cintiqs, but I'm not quite at the level I could afford one and not also think 'I have a perfectly serviceable tablet here that I didn't sell my soul to get.

Ah, the life of a poor artist....Oh well, I'm still looking forwards to the Pro.

So perhaps for once I'm not having an attack on tech? Here's hoping that all goes to plan! *fingers crossed*

So yes, I really do apologise for the lack of images today. Hope that you guys weren't bored of me being a waffle iron and waffling on *avoids rotten fruit* and I hope that I can give you more updates and maybe even some fun pics for you next week!

Until next time!

Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment