Saturday 12 March 2016

Sneak Preview!

Hey guys, welcome back!

Not a large amount to report today other than mainly to update on Dreamwalkers. Other than two pages, which are a page with contact details and the back cover, and a couple of sound effects I'm still not entirely happy with yet, Dreamwalkers Part One is pretty much completed. However, I wont be releasing it until around May, as we, that is Tanra Studios, are hoping to have the first chapters of Dreamwalkers and Pandora to go on sale around the same time. Pandora's first chapter is a bit longer, you see.

However, this means that I'll be well on my way in creating the start of chapter two of Dreamwalkers (so it wont be as long a wait to get the second part, which is good). I will also be starting to create more merch for Dreamwalkers as well, since so far there is only the design for a phone charm/key-chain and a poster done at the moment. I'm hoping to make another print, and maybe stickers or badges as well. I'll keep you posted.

Still, for all of you who have been following me at the moment, as a thank you, I want to show a preview of Dreamwalkers #1. I know it's only a page with no context, but I hope it's interesting for you!


One the last little bits are done, my next Dreamwalkers updates will be my progress on chapter two, as well as any new merchandise that'll be for sale that I'll be working on. I'll also be showing a little of my progress on the caricatures for Stoke Con as well.

Oh, yeah, don't forget to check out Nadia and My shared blog for Tanra Studios on tanrastudios.blogspot.co.uk where we are talking about the lore of the Tanra 'verse as well as updates on our upcoming website, news of comic trailers and our Youtube plans. We tend to take a relaxed, informal approach to things there (with a smidgen of insanity and character cameos), but it'll still be pretty interesting for you, especially if you're interested in the folklore and mythologies that are going to be especially prevalent in Pandora or may even crop up within Dreamwalkers, and if you really want to know what the two of us are up to when we get together. It's updated fairly regularly too, so check us out there.

That's all from me today, but I'll be back next week with more Dreamwalkers (and other projects)

Until next time!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment