Sunday 6 March 2016

Progress and New External Project!

Hi guys! Welcome back!

Before I get to he main part of today's post, I'll first give you an update on how things are going where Dreamwalkers is concerned. Pretty much all I need to do if finishing off the shadows and lighting in about three pages, then I just need to ad the last of the speech and sound effects and I'll be done! Awesome, right?

I have been bullet pointing the events for chapter two as well. One I'm done on chapter one, I'll be doing script work and thumbnails for chapter two, as well as do a bit more in way of merch, like stickers and stuff.

I mentioned last time that I'd been working on a new icon for myself, too. So far it's in flat colours, so I still need to do the shadows. It does depend on if I end up just using my Luphin mascots too. lol. But either way, this is what it's looking like so far:


What do you think of it? Do you prefer that kind of style, or the slightly more chibi type that I used on my old icon/business card? Obviously its not quite finished yet, but still good to see how its progressing, right?

Anyway, to the main point of the post - I'm going to be doing caricatures of some of the guests that will be turning up for Stoke Con in April. As you may recall, I said that me and Nadia will be there under our joint name 'Tanra Studios', But we were also asked if we could draw some of the guests. At the moment, I'm trying to decide on who to pick, or if I should do a few, but it's highly likely that my next post will at least show the sketches of the people I decide on.

Speaking of Tanra Studios, if you haven't been following us there, Nadia and I have been doing a lot of talks about the Tanra universe lore. It's pretty interesting, though do to technical issues we've not really been putting too many images up. But that should change now, as we finally managed to get those technical issues dealt with, so we should be able to provide you guys with images again in our Tanra blog! Yay!

Oh, one last thing, in my spare time (which means this is going to be veeeeeeeery slow, as its not top priority and just something I'm doing for fun) I've also been working on a colour Fanart pic from Undertale. Obviously, Undertale and its characters belong to Toby Fox. Still, I thought if nothing else it lets me play with a different art style, using a similar method I used to make my Hex Doll Image.

Please note its no where near finished and still has a long way to go, but I thought I'd let you guys see it.


As you can see, there's still loads to do on it, but since Dreamwalkers, projects for clients and related stuff is most important, it may take a while before I'm finished and happy with it. But it's still a fun pic to play around with.

That's all for now. But hopefully if there's no hiccups, I may have all the images for my comic done next week and ready for the text. I'll keep you guys posted!

Until next time!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment