Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter!

Hi guys! Welcome back!

So its the Easter holidays! Yay! I hope that everyone has been having a great day and had lots of Easter Eggs. Speaking of Easter Eggs, like I have been doing for various other holidays, I've made one of my mascots as an Easter pic.


I hope you guys like it! Though I think I need to get more used to using my intuos rather than the higher tech tablets from the university - I think I'm still a bit shaky on my hand eye co-ordination.

Anyway, literal Easter Eggs for you guys aside, I'm gonna leave you guys with an update on how things are going with Dreamwalkers part two. So far I've started working on the basic script (basically who says what and where people go etc. I will have to later then work out panel layouts and stuff. So far, I've just reached the start of the climax of the chapter in script form, and have the rest bullet pointed out as to the key events going on. I'm hoping to complete the script before the holidays are up.

Not much really to report this time, but I hope you enjoyed the short update.

Have a great Easter everyone!

Until next time!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment