Sunday 22 May 2016

It's The Final Count Down!



Hey guys! Welcome Back!

Well, its almost the deadline for hand in of our work now! We have until 5pm on Tuesday 24th to have everything hung up or in folders ready to be presented in the Degree Show room, Its kinda nerve wracking, especially considering this is the final marked work for the Degree. Assuming my tester copy of Dreamwalkers is done on time and looks alright and I finish off the write ups of the Degree Show Diary and my external work then I should be on top of things.

...

...I hope to god I didn't just jinx myself.

Still, I did get my show pieces printed and mounted, ready to be hung up on the wall, so that's always good to know! I really want to show you guys! But considering that would show you all way before the show takes place it might be a bit spoilerish. lol. Not to worry, I will make sure to take pictures of the display to show everyone who isn't able to go to the show.

On a slightly less nerve wracking point, the interview that Nadia and I did for the degree show is up on vimeo now! Here is a link if you want to see it:

https://vimeo.com/167120968

I'm not particularly a good public speaker. You could probably make a drinking game out of how many times I said 'Um'. lol. Anyway, make sure to show some love for Moritz Hummelsheim as well, who organised the interviews and put it together Thanks, Moritz!

A bit of a short one this time, since I've been mainly focused on getting ready for hand in, but I hope to let you guys see more next time.

Until then, wish me luck!

Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment