Saturday 14 May 2016

Lookie Lookie!!!


Hey everyone, welcome back!

Hey, what do you think of my new logo? As you guys may have seen if you follow my DeviantArt especially, I tend to draw my little mascot characters a lot, so I thought 'hey, maybe I should just make a logo with one of these guys? I need to make a logo for my Online Portfolio anyway'. So, I ended up making two versions of the logo and a little icon as well.

As you may or may not know, my Username online is Chosha Kurenai (or some variant of, if I can't use a space in the username). Since practically everything I do online uses that name, I thought why not continue with the theme?

Oh yeah, sort of mentioned it in passing, but yeah! I made an online portfolio!

Some of you may already have seen it - heck, you might even be here on this blog having come from that site (if you are, hello!) - but for those who haven't, the online portfolio is currently in its early, but functioning form, where you can now look up some of my artwork, get some clips of both Dreamwalkers and Susanoo, my two comics, find out about me and even contact me. Eventually, I'll also be adding to it with more artwork, extra comic information, a shop area and info the studio that I'm part of as well, especially once TanraStudios webpage is up and running, so there will be lots more interesting things to check out. I'm considering at some point doing an ask the character thing too? If nothing else it might be fun. :)

For those of you that haven't gone through the website to get to this blog, here's is the link:

choshakurenai.weebly.com

I'd love to hear what people think, if there's anything you would like added or improved upon I'll admit, I'm pretty much a novice at website building, so any kind of help or constructive criticism would be great!

I hope that you'll enjoy the site and will enjoy what's to come!

Until next time!

Tara (aka Chosha Kurenai)



No comments:

Post a Comment