Monday 23 October 2017

Hey, Hello, Hi!



Hey everyone! Welcome back!

So I've been a bit on the busy side lately. I mentioned it on my twitter, but in case anyone missed it, I had been doing some freelance work for the past couple of weeks and so I wasn't really able to focus on my own personal projects. Because of this I thought the very small blog post I would have given would have been a little on the boring side and as such decided to save it until I was finished.

As it is, I'm currently back from the freelance job and as such I should be capable of bringing you guys some more art once again now I have the time to focus on my own personal projects once again. Despite this, I want to say sorry for leaving you all hanging and thank you for being patient with me! :)

While I didn't really get much of anything done, I have at least done a sketch of something I'm going to be working on, however, so if nothing else, I'll at least give you a peak at what I'll be doing. :)


If nothing else, the buckles will likely kill me. lol. But anyway, this is a character from one of my story ideas which I came up with around the time I had to pick 6 ideas to base one of my comics on. Since it's pretty close to Halloween, it seemed fitting to do a few doodles if nothing else. This character is from the same story that the hex doll picture is from, though currently in a less threatening form. His outfit was based somewhat on a straight jacket, hence the large amounts of buckles and 'restraints'. As for the character himself....well, essentially he is from a story I call 'Devil Contract'. As such it might be fairly easy to consider what this character might be when he is looking slightly less human.

I'll admit, buckles aside, I do like to draw this character quite a bit, to be honest, alongside the hex doll, so I might draw up a few concepts to share with everyone as well. I'd be nice to draw him a bit and maybe look at earlier concepts of him as well.

Sorry for this being a bit of a short one. I hope to give you guys a lot more progress in the next one!

Until next time!

Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment