Saturday 9 January 2016

Dreamwalkers and Tanra Studios Update!

Hi Guys! Welcome back!

So, there's a couple of new updates. Tanra Studios has its own Blog now! There, either myself or Nadia will be talking about all things Tanra Studios, such as updates on the website, on Pandora, Dreamwalkers and merchandising, along with any other updates on us as a Studio.

Don't worry, though, I'll still be updating here on Dreamwalkers and my personal stuff, with Tanra Studios blog being more about the joint stuff. Still, if you'd like to see what we'll be doing together, then you can check it out on tanrastudios.blogspot.com while my normal stuff will be continued on here. The first post of Tanra Studios will be posted later on today, and should be twice a week, assuming all goes well and we don't both end up ill or something. lol. Those days should be on Tuesdays and Saturdays, so look forwards to them!

On another note, about my personal stuff. I unfortunately didn't really get around to finishing those pictures off just yet. However, I've been working on some things for Tanra Studios and Dreamwalkers, ready for when we're back at uni next week. I'm making a Dreamwalkers Banner, to help advertise Dreamwalkers a bit more. So far I only really have the line art done, but I should have it finished soon.

I can give you a quick look at the sketched bit of it. just as a preview



I also drew an image, which I thought might be interesting - Remember way back when I was talking about how I made Rem? That he looked similar to a previous character and could probably be friends? I decided to make a quick sketch of the two of them as brothers!


I keep thinking that the Scientist Dad would be bursting in and complaining why he isn't in the photo or something. lol. I might even stick this in the actual comic at some point. Who knows? I already link some of them with references anyway. lol

Well, I'm starting to get ready for returning to uni and doing more on Dreamwalkers, as well as posting for Tanra Studios as well. Hope that you will enjoy that later on today!

Until next time!

Tara.

No comments:

Post a Comment