Saturday 30 January 2016

True Believers!

Hi everyone! Welcome back!

Just to let you all know that I may have a slightly delayed or early blog next week. This is because of the main point of today's blog! Not that this is a bad thing, of course, but rather because its a great thing!


Yup! Tanra Studios is going to be heading to True Believers next week, where we should be selling some of our older work. I'll be taking copies of my comic, Susanoo with me, Nadia will be bringing along Unbound and both of us will be bringing other things as well, like badges and stuff. We should also be bringing along small sneak previews of Dreamwalkers and Pandora as well. Should be fun, right!



If you want to find us, here are the table layouts. Nadia and I will be found on table 12, in area A, so if you're coming along, I hope you'll come and see us.

If you can't come along, I'll let you guys know how it all went next post. Since this one's a little short, I'll be posting a bit more mid week to give you a bit more on updates where Dreamwalkers is concerned and if there's any more developments before then.

So, until next time!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment