Monday 4 December 2017

Once Upon A December



Hey everyone! Welcome back!

So December is now upon us - man, time flies, huh? - and of course, it will soon be Christmas. Everyone ready for it? I know I'm....Uh....not. lol. Though, to be fair, before Christmas it was an important birthday for my mum this wear and my brother, sister and I had been working on a big present for her in the form of a Spa Day, so I've not particularly been focused on Christmas beyond one of my current commissions needing to be ready in time for it. Thankfully, that should be finished soon enough (possibly even in a few days, minus any touch ups or adjustments.

Similar to the previous commission, I wont be able to show you them until after Christmas, however, to avoid spoiling the present - the commissions asked for are going to be gifts from my customer, you see. But I will certainly be showing those off once Christmas is over.

December is usually a fairly busy month for me, not only because I'm terrible at shopping for Christmas presents and only tend to start in December, but also because I work at a bar when not working on my commissions or doing other freelance work, and most people do enjoy going out to celebrate the season. However, once the commission I'm working on is over, I'm hoping to do something for Christmas. Two years ago I did a Christmas Luphin, last Christmas I did a picture of Rodessa from Pandora in a Christmas outfit (admittedly that version of Rodessa was prior to the revamped appearance. This year I'm not entirely sure, but I'm considering either a Christmas picture of Rem, Somnus or Ashlin from my Dreamwalkers series, assuming that I have the time. After all, making sure I have gifts for my family ad friends is important too. lol

Sorry that I don't particularly have anything to show physically at the moment, mainly due to the reasons I mentioned before in relation to the commission. However, I do hope that at least giving an update will help explain my seeming lack of productivity.

Speaking of Productivity, though, I finally have the Wacom Pro that I said I'd be getting and am slowly beginning to get used to it as well - mostly its remembering that the shot cut buttons are a thing. lol. And, thankfully, my WiFi provider has now been sorted out, so I, hopefully, wont be having any more major problems with the internet for a while. Yay!

...I'm....seriously hoping I didn't just jinx myself...

*Touch wood!*

Until next time!

Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment